Where it all started…Founded in 1982 by the current MD John Stone and his father (also John) in a back street garage in Burgh-le-Marsh, the company soon became a regular supplier to many of the local and seasonal traders in the Skegness area. It moved to the renovated old Gas Works building in Burgh-le-Marsh after a few years and produced it's traditional products and embraced new technologies as they became available. In 1985 John's wife, Melanie joined the business and developed the graphic design studio and Stone Printers Ltd. moved on to be a major supplier of print in the area. In 2008 the Gas Works building was redeveloped and the company moved to a bigger purpose built unit on the Industrial Estate in Skegness from which it now trades.
Who Are We?We are Lithographic Printers in the popular B3 sheet size market. A family run business employing ten members of staff, the majority of whom have long service in the company. There is direct line contact with; for Sales, Managing Director-John Stone, for Sales/Production/Estimating-Jon Tuplin, and for Studio-Jason Reid. We have a reputation for meeting deadlines and producing quality work on modern Heidelberg equipment via computer to plate from Apple Mac or PC in all popular applications.
Details of Products and Services
Specialist services include;
- Production of high quality business stationery from designer's disk, email or web link.
- Flat sheet printing of self adhesive die-cut labels in either 'Avery' style layouts or unusual layouts from other suppliers for use in laser and inkjet applications.
- Short to medium run Booklets and Data Sheets.
- Carbonless Sets and Forms.
- Goods are delivered by next day carrier service which is included in the quoted price unless requested to be shown separately.